- The website Operator and your personal data Administrator is: WYROBY ZE SKÓRY Marek Antoniak, ul. Słowikowskiego 36, 05-090 Raszyn
- Email address of the operator: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses your data to:
- Publish the newsletter
- Handle enquiries made via our form
- Prepare, pack and send products
- Implement requested services
- Present the offer or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior:
- through data voluntarily entered in forms, which are then entered into the Operator's systems.
- By saving cookie files (so-called "cookies") in end-devices.
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator holding the key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the database being stolen from the server.
- Users’ passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works in one direction – it cannot be reversed, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing users’ passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: linuxpl.com
- Hosting company registration data: H88 S.A. established in Poznań, Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznań, registered in Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (the National Court Register) by Sąd Rejonowy Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu (District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań), Wydział VIII Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego (8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register) under refernce number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, with a share capital of 210.000,00 zł (PLN), paid up in full.
- The hosting company:
- applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- applies adequate measures to protect the processing sites in the event of a fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. double supply lines, aggregates, UPS voltage backup systems),
- applies physical security measures preventing unauthorized access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. environmental conditions control, specialized air conditioning systems),
- applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appointed a Data Protection Supervisor.
- In order to ensure technical reliability, the hosting company keeps logs at the server level. Server logs may include:
- resources indicated by the URL identifier (addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
- time of the inquiry,
- time of response,
- the name of the client’s station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. concerning accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- an access to personal data concerning you,
- rectification of your data,
- erasure of your data,
- restriction of the processing of your personal information,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in the indicated scope in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing of your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, vindicating or defending claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the legislation for the protection of personal data. This means that we send them outside the European Union.
Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process a service request or a commercial contact, service registration, etc. The context and description of the form each time clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
Important marketing techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow matching advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track them, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of users by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service Operator so that the Operator does not know what natural person it relates to. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in) so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in a help section or a documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: